Advices and tips for TTRPG
A small collection of advices and tips for making and running tabletop RPGs.
Quotes were collected from:
- Your Best Game Ever by Monte Cook - https://www.montecookgames.com/store/product/your-best-game-ever/
- RPG Design Zine by Nathan D. Paoletta - https://ndpdesign.itch.io/rpg-design-zine
- Bastionland, a blog by Chris McDowall - https://www.bastionland.com/2021/06/mattering.html
- The Alexandrian, a blog by Justin Alexander - https://www.thealexandrian.net/creations/misc/three-clue-rule.html
- 47 Tips and Tricks to Become a Better Game Master or Storyteller, by Blackstone Entertainment - https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/142861/47-Tips-and-Tricks-to-Become-A-Bette...
- How to make a roleplaying game, by Kyle Tam - https://www.dicebreaker.com/categories/roleplaying-game/how-to/how-to-make-rpg
- How To Play Tabletop Roleplaying Games, by Ploog & Plover - https://ploogandplover.itch.io/how-to-play-rpgs
- I Died And It Was Great, by Sasha Reneau - https://22to22.itch.io/i-died-and-it-was-great
More quotes will be added as I find them.
ttrpg advices and tips.txt 19 kB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.